Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost a lot of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.