Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some for the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, tech you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and inventhelp office locations are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they perform quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to consider the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, InventHelp George Foreman Commercials your invest that market and study part things yourself as marketable maybe can.